Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Really Wondrous Day! :)

Hello friends!

I've had a really nice day today. I've actually had a really had a nice weekend in general. Got a new wireless keyboard and wireless mouse on Friday! Got some homework done on Saturday and had a swim!

Also, today I got some English related homework. It was about news media. I had to convert some news stories in to "TV news speak" and I have to present it in class. I found some really good news stories. Perhaps I'll share some of my faves with you. Shall I? Yeah, why not?

I found out that Obama is bringing out a new plan on national security! Click here.

Also, Australia's getting a new satellite service. Government funded to! Click here.

I also went swimming again today, and I did 1.3 km! A new record! Woo! Also, I've been watching some very good videos. I'll embed a couple and link the rest.

First off, Hank Green showed me how to make a website within four minutes.


Also, Wheezy Waiter showed me his awesome sunglasses.

I did say there might be some, but those are really the only ones I can find.

Guess I'd better head to bed. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment